Specialists in organics and making soil health work for you!
OFS was established in 1995, originally as a consulting business. Since 2009, we have been providing quality natural, organic and zero residue farm inputs (backed up with our technical expertise) to help growers meet their organic and sustainable farming objectives.
Modern agriculture has focused on chemical solutions to resolve problems, resulting in a steady decline in soil quality and poor nutrient availability. Growing numbers of farmers are seeing the benefits of improving soil health and moving to more sustainable farming practices. This is resulting in improved yields, crop health and profits.
Why we can help.
We have been in the business of sustainable agriculture for over 20 years.
- Expertise – our founder, Steven David, is a University trained agronomist who has worked in the chemical industry for 12 years (was national marketing manager of multi-national) prior to moving into sustainable agriculture in 1995.
- Experienced staff around Australia – Agronomists – Qld Thea Pobjoy; SA Simonne Read; Sales – VIC Brian Carey.
- Easy supply – we have a national distribution chain in Australia through the Aglink group.
- Results Organic – our organic growers are getting great crops, yields & returns with our programs and are optimistic about the future – organics are in demand!
- Results Conventional – growers are using our targeted soil health strategies to improve yield, quality & help crops through stress events