The first rule of navigation is to determine where you are now and with the understanding of your objective, map out a route to get there.
Soil analysis helps with the understanding of where we are now, having a plan or program in place is how we are going to get to our objective and tissue analysis monitors our progress.
OFS services include:
- Testing – soil, tissue, microbial – with recommendations
- Organic programs
- Crop nutritional programs
- Crop Stress Programs – Including soil health strategies
- Composting – on farm consultation
- Agronomic Advice – on farm or phone consultation